1.4

5/5/2017 Do Not lease a home with One Prop / Property Frameworks.Don't do it.

Don't do it. No matter how great it looks. Don't do it. You have been warned.

We currently are in a home we originally leased with One Prop now Property Frameworks. We have used the tenant portal since 2012 for multiple items to be fixed. From May 2012 until present May 2017 we have leased a home. In this time frame we have made 70 repair requests for our home.

70. We moved into this house with carpeting that has bleach stains. Red wine stains. Water damage to the back door and windows.

Multiple electrical outlets do not work. The reason I am writing this review it to expose how terrible the experience has been. Currently we are still waiting to get our home repaired from the golf ball/ baseball sized hailstorm we had back in late March 2017. Nothing has been done and it's May 5th 2017.

The roof is damaged. That has been confirmed by multiple roof inspections. The screens on the windows are all damaged from hail. The fence is damaged and falling apart.

I have put in multiple requests for repair. All are now sitting on their portal for tenants in a closed status. Meaning no further actions will be taken. We pay 2k a month for this house.

I have hired landscapers to come nice a week. I have professional house cleaners every 2 weeks. I have scheduled pest control every 2 months. All out of my pocket.

We take impeccable care of our home. Yet Property Frameworks can't fix issues. We have had 70 issues in 5 years. Many of them are still an issue.

Never fixed. Or they were attempted to be fixed by some random guy with some paint and hammer. Insanity. This company when confronted about the lack of repairs.

Blames the landlord for being cheap. And not fixing their investment property? Does that make sense? Owning an investment and allowing it to fall into disrepair?

Can't fix *** I guess. Regardless Feel free to reach out to me anytime. Better yet get in your car and come on over. See firsthand what I am talking about.

Your VP of Property Care has already been out to the house. 3 weeks ago. And what became of it? Not a *** thing.

Folks - thanks for reading. This drama is probably one of 100's. I just took the time to make it public. This company sucks.

Stay away. Don't lease from them. If you do get ready for disappointment and major problems when something goes wrong. Never again Property Frameworks.

Never again.Your company is terrible.

Review about: Property Frameworks House Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Property Frameworks?

Comments

Jenks, Oklahoma, United States #1345362

We just currently moved out of a home that is managed by OneProp/Property Frameworks in Jenks, Oklahoma.They held out $650 from our deposit.

They charged for cleaning that I had already done. Someone stood on a chair and took a picture of a closet shelf that had a little dust in a corner. Very petty. They used what the previous tenants left against us.

We trusted them and they used that. We went over and above what was listed on the move out sheet as well. They went so far as to replace our a/c filter with one that was filthy. We know this because we have our own pictures.

We will fight this as far as we need to. You cannot conduct business this way. It's just wrong. We had a good experience until this.

We always paid before it was due.

We fixed small repairs too.We were excellent renters and this is the thanks we get.